Let's give a warm welcome to the new month of May and to our new contest theme: Botanical Gardens. We all need some nature and green in our life. Wake up and smell the flowers~ This contest will run until the end of May, so plenty of time to practice using your green thumb. You may look up in real life examples of gardens for inspiration
LETTUCE give you the BEETails (Ohoho)
First place: a minimum of 250 berries.
Second place: a minimum of 150 berries.
Third place: a minimum of 75 berries.
1. Go to /warp garden
2. Claim your plot by placing a sign on the diamond block in the corner.
3. Follow the following guidelines and have fun!
Guidelines and allowances:
1. One player per Plot
2. Only one entry per person.
3. Do not go outside the boudaries of your plot( especially if going over means disturbing another's space).
4. As always please follow general server rules.
World Edit Guidelines:
1. Replacing floor blocks to another block type
2. Replacing blocks that have already been placed by the player to another block type.
3. A biome change for the entire plot.
4. World edit requests are up to the discretion of staff to fulfill, with your first two requests taking priority.
For additional information please contact an Event team member, (members have an Ⓔ at the end of their name), leave a comment here or contact us at out #BC_Event board
-Mod DomSquared and the Event team
***P.S If anyone were to need custom heads for their plots please contact Admin BloodyRose with the head's code or link***